Below are the key steps in writing a killer JV proposal:
1. Use a captivating headline or opening sentence that offers your JV partner a great benefit, picques their curiosity and compels them to read your whole letter. If the headline and/or opening sentence is targeted and good enough, they will read the next one etc. If any part of your offer is not compelling enough, they won’t read the rest and you will lose them.
2. Introduce and present yourself in such a way as to show them that you are serious, professional and trustworthy.
3. Make sure you are very clear as to what you want to do. Specify all the ideas and plans that you have in mind. Being vague will not work in your favour as people are busy.
4. Make your prospects feel unique and special.
5. Make your offer hard to resist. Remember that you have to sell your joint venture to your potential partner. Write it like a sales letter and do not hard-sell them. Pull them into your offer, incite them to accept your offer.
6. Explain who you are, how long you have been in business, what your product or service is like, how many people you have in your customer list, how responsive they are, your website URL, your conversion rate and any other info that you believe would be of interest to the other party for them to make an educated decision.
7. Make it look simple. Keep it organized and logical.Technorati Tags: Blogroll, david preston, directions university, gina gaudio graves, Joint Venture Training, jv broker, jv broker course, jv broker training, Newsletter, sohail khan, the jv queen, the jv university, the legendary consultant, The Thirty Day Challenge, willie crawford